Monday, January 31, 2011

God,Meditations... and Life!!

(Disclaimer: I wrote this with my minimal knowledge; and I just wrote what ever I felt; don’t question me but do add your points and comments!!)
I am totally energised; So took up something challenging!!
Am I an atheist?? nope .. I believe in god; I am a hindu and I love jesus too!!
Did I see God or feel God?? No!!(May be!!)
Then Why do I believe in God? Very tough question indeed!! Is it because most of the people around me believe in him?? Or he represents all the good in us according to people?? Whatever it is; I prefer to see good things; Being good in the name of God is absolutely fine with me!!
You might as well say I am an opportunist; But I do believe in God for I love to be good; even may be secure!! But then I tried to question everything too; tried to read Gita and bible and tried to learn from other preachers.
Anyways everything comes to a halt when someone questions how the life started!! Science or Theosophy.. nothing explained it; Science says Big bang!! But where did Big bang come from!!
If you say nothing matters; Its just that we really lived or not !! thats the only thing that matters!! Thats absolutely fine with me!! Atheists rock ; I am absolutely fine with them.
Even Vivekananda; the greatest Disciple of Kali says; the ultimate purpose of an atheist or a religious person is same; and when followed perfectly; they will reach their ultimate goal!!(Which is same for both) May be religion shows us an easy way to reach the goal!!
Vivekananda says; This creation is like a Sine wave.. it starts ; it ends and then it starts again!! But then why should it happen!! Ofcourse some tried to explain me that God is ‘Dynamic’ energy!! Very good concept indeed !! They say God is dynamic energy; we can imagine the ‘IT’ ( God energy) as a burning fire!! And the edges which are sparks when they meet with material.. life starts.. the sparks are nothing but the souls.. and so our life begins!! And the purpose of this creation is to get those souls back to this God. And when this spark touches the material; it forgets its true nature and it needs to rediscover itself.
As the God energy is dynamic ; It changes shape and at one point reaches its previous state and then changes its shape again!!
But none explained why this energy is Dynamic..and why when soul touches material; it forgets its true nature? may be atleast I didn’t understand that!!
One more question; Most of the guys ask is ; If the soul is indestructible how can our population grow!! But according to theosophists; everything has a soul; and this is amoeba and man both can have souls; only thing is; the material changes from to a human body or a pig or dog.. but soul remains the same!! And they say soul is thousandth fraction of an electron. So the point is; If you see more beings in this universe.. it just implies more sparks came out of this God energy!!
And ultimately this souls work is to learn this and be ready to meet the higher soul!! And they say when it understands the purpose it will automatically reach the higher soul!!
This is the scientific version of god and creation.!!
Personally; I think following arts perfectly can make us reach god faster.
Lets see how are they useful to us. But before this we must remember again that our ultimate goal is to get back to the main source!! Religion helps us in this!! the enlightened ones;( Budhdha ; Christ ( I am not saying about their bodies; I am speaking about their souls)) showed us the way to reach god. Love others; be good ; dont steal all these fundaas are to understand the vey nature of ourselves and there by to reach god!!)
Meditations came at this point; If you let your brain run in every direction ; it becomes so messy that it cant understand what it indeed is . The perfect example we can look through still water but not turbulent water. Meditate is another word to think or to comtemplate!! And Meditation means to concentrate on our breathing!! And history speaks of people who after learning to concentrate on breath where able to spend years without eating !! and some people who went into Samadhi!! They you control your breathe u can control yourself.
And now; when I said these words ; they are people who laughed at me; and acted before me for 2 minutes as if they are controlling the breathe and asked for the immediate results!! Its upto you; if you don’t believe ; thats not my problem; as a fact i don’t know it myself, so no issues.
But personally It helped me a lot; and When ever I get time I prefer meditate.
But there are some real advantages in meditations; You will find yourself thinking better and really the attitude to learn improves ; ofcourse you need to think on positive things when you meditate.
They say meditation just multiplies the efficiency of your thoughts; if you sow a positive thought ; it will grow 100 times; if you sow a negative one; it too grows hundred times!! So you need to concentrate on positive aspects; and being a religious person helps in this case!! For Love ; Compassion and to follow good and truth are the very essence of every religion!!
Let me write the prayer of St francis!!
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.


Awesome words aint it!! To think on these words for a lot of time definitely makes you a better person.
If you think all I wrote till now is crap.. Be my guest.. no issues
Done with God and meditations..
Lets start about life;
I am just going to paste some of the comments I received for the statement
“ Can we measure life?”
Ajay Kumar Musham - Yes.. in terms of feelings :)

sanjeev Arya - yes.. of course!!! Its amount of time for which we held up either with sad or happiness, or the time associated with good/bad people/events... but most of the times its a relative only.. wt u ll say dude??
sreedhar naidu - yes,with the number of moments u lived it the way u wanted to and it has nothing to do with time, success and failure i feel.
Ajay Kumar Musham - If we can't measure Life, we cannot remember it.
Narendra: yes sir; in tems of time; 1year; 5 years; hundred years..
Venkataramana Muppirala : in terms of the number of occasions you regret.
The less the number, The better your life.
What say sir?
My Favourite replies:

Mahesh Kumar Kathi : Life is measured by moments of love

Nitesh Singh :
Most of us do actually and hence we can, but I don't think we should. When we measure we judge. And we do it by analyzing the promises we have met or not which were made once to same-selves. we measure it by counting successes and failures.... Life is not about accomplishing something or anything. It's about moving forward in a rational way or In a way you think is rational. Life is about accepting things as events not again as success or failure. Life is not to measure. It's to watch and to feel even when you are idle.
We can as well be critical, but that's a different thing. That's positive somehow.

Thats it for now!!
Keep rockin
3 cheers
Yours
Srikanth

3 comments:

Arya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arya said...

Somebody questioned - Why we have so many temples, if god is everywhere?

A wise man said: Air is everywhere, but we still need a fan to feel it.

Inspired Souls said...

good one!!