I generally dont count numbers.. I dont know why.. but this '30' sounds very special to me.. I think I am slowly getting
better in the journey I took up... and especially I am at peace with myself.. till my 10th I was too serious and then .. for
some years I was like.. what the hell am I doing.. after that I know I wanna be a film maker but Clearing exams was my first
target.. Back in college my goal was set.. but I was too restless.. and in my job days I was too easy going but the
restlessness was always there.. and after that It was a struggle.. struggle for survival.. ofcourse it is still there.. but
time taught me lessons and I am at my best mentally ( I hope I get better ).. I learnt what to forget and what it takes to
As usual.. negatives first and positives next!
Many ask me, dude you are in neck tight debts, you didnt save a buck and you dont have a house and no chances of marriage..
but the point is they are not my troubles.. they are your POV of life troubles, I think mine were different.. I had my
troubles and doubts.. but I also found that this things might go wrong , it took a long time to understand the concept about
just concentrate on the work. It isnt about win and loss.. its about moving earth and heaven to make things happpen.
but I do have few serious regrets!
1) I should have run after a girl back in school days..and something like, you know someone reporting about me at home .. but
nothing like this ever happened.. damn it.. I was too serious then!.. no adventures at all!
2) I should have played more cricket.. praying.. I wish I could do atleast few years before I get too old!
3) Wasted time on people who really doesnt matter.. But then they teach you the real lessons..
Apart from that.. I am at peace with myself!
lets get to the best part..
1) I have an excellent family.. I am not saying they encourage me at everything.. but they finally end up supporting me what
ever I do..lol
2) I had the pleasure of meeting few excellent people.. Friends (crazy guys.. crazy talks.. spent discussing nonsense stuff
many nights).. my teachers,professors , colleagues.. strangers.. everyone gave me something and added something to my life!!
3) Books.. now without them I must say I would be incomplete.. harry potter.. oliver twist,, david copperfield... always
transport me to childhood!.. LOTR pumps adrenaline!.. 1984 , animal farm.. these ideas blew me away!!.. three musketeers
stirred romance and adventure in me!!.. Aaah.. I can write pages here!!
4) Movies: When everyone are busy preparing for semesters.. I am busy counting the films I watched.. When I watched
Sankarabharanam.. I went speechless.. Mani ratnam's 'Dalapati'.. was my oh my good stuff for years.. and finally when I
watched 'Cast Away'.. I was like.. there is a world I never knew before!!
Motorcycle diaries.. 'pather panchali'... every film I saw .. I moved closer to films and visual medium!!...
Love of my life!!
5) Music: You simply cant live without it.. I had the pleasure of watching few excellent works.. painting of ravi varma..
they still haunt me.. Spic macay in college.. I used to sit at the last in the auditorium.. all alone and let the music sink
into me!.. few wonderful dance performances!!.. Aaw the beauties of life!!
6) Travel.. again I need to thank my father, he introduced me to travel and again he introduced me to Himalayas!!.. lush
green mountains and waterfalls...I had the pleasure of visiting 20 states in India.. and yeah I visited a foreign country too
(Nepal).. beautiful place..
7) Food : I experiment everything.. and strictly veggie stuff after I converted into a veggie!
8) Trees, forests, lonely walks, moon , sun rise .. sunset!
I cant say it was great all the time.. but It was really great..
Thanking everyone who were a part of it in making it beautiful!!