Cinema is what we love. We dont believe in tags like Commercial and Art cinema. Any film that keeps us engaged is good cinema for us.
We Love Satyajit Ray , Anurag Kashyap , Mysskin's movies for their originality , but we also love movies like Chak de, Bajrangi Bhaijan, and Bahubali for their reach and their appeal to majority of the audience.
Shuka entertainments is the banner under which we want to make our own films, involving everyone who are interested in our kind of 'Cinema' and want to invest in it in a smaller level and be a part of it!
We already crowdfunded a film 'Vasham' and released it on August 4th 2017 in 30 theatres in Telangana and AP.
It is a movie startup , a mini production house that will make movies continouosly one after another, with new concepts.
#Banned, A court room drama is our present project.
Plz check the below link for the Synopsis!!
And the budget for this film is 4.5 cr, we are splitting it into 450 slots, each slot is worth one lakh each, and anyone can take any number of slots.
And here is the answer for most important question you will ask me "Why should we invest in the project?"..
What will you look at, to invest in any enterprise?
1) Idea: We are full of ideas, Want to know how we completed our first venture, we dared to keep the first half of the script online to get our investors curious! And the Court room drama isnt touched for a long time, so this
will definitely raise the curiosity among Audience. This aint over yet, we will keep coming with new and versatile ideas through out the project to promote the film
2) Scope : Telugu movies are slowly developing good market,especially after 'Bahubali' people came to know more about Tollywood. So it is the right time to invest in movies to cash in for future market, especially if you are interested to be a part of Cinema but cant invest big amounts, we are the best choice.We have bigger plans for future projects, So do invest apart on the future
3) ROI ( Return On Investment ) : We offered 10% profits for our previous films. But truth be told, investment on films is risky whn compared to other investments, it can be a complete loss or a jackpot. Actually by dividing into parts we are reducing the risk factor on a single individual You need to have a big drive to invest in movies.
4) The Team:- We are a very serious and passionate team , fully dedicated to movies. 90% of the films wont complete with the budget with which we shot the film, we struggled hard, planned meticulously, even managed to adjust the shoot timings talking with individual Unions to get our shoot done as planned. ( We admit we had luck was on our side, no one got sick, and nature supported us.. So it is good to have luck on our side, Isnt it )
5) Experience : Investing on a good idea is Great, but investing on someone who already completed a task and got some experience is the best thing to do. With our first film, we are experienced in all areas now !!
And This is India's biggest crowdfunded effort. Be a part of History!! .. Join the Adventure and Fun ride !! 3 cheers!!