Friday, November 25, 2011

Life n Love!!

Lets start with a beautiful quote I read recently ""Before enlightenment I chopped wood and carried water, after enlightenment I chopped wood and carried water.".. hilarious yet a ruthless truth..!!

1) Its a beautiful day; I saw song of life today.. after a long time; believe me there are thousands of mistakes in it.. all the same I fell in love with it.. it was the same feeling when I got when I watched films in college aimlessly.. or read books savouring them..and that was the feeling that really drove me here.. Life is beautiful ..huh..

Speaking of love, I love the rains, dew, lazy winters , jokes and I do believe in helping people.. may be love is something that really makes us feel our existence!! I always knew, I cant stay forever in my college;as a fact I hated my college initially, but when ever I think of it.. I feel happy.. I think of that guy who aimlessly roamed around seeking and learning about films!! few people thought I am crazy!! .lol.. A thing that stays with you for ever and ever!!

I laugh around a lot when I am free; many people ask "you do you always laugh!!?" the answer is simple.. because I have nothing more to do!! But there are times I really try to think and understand.. to write or to work.. i might look serious at that times.. but these are the times I really really enjoy!! struggle makes you hard and fit!! I just love it!!

I had the pleasure of having an excellent chap yesterday.. he spoke some great words.. as usual he is one the guys bitten by movies!! he says .. " few people like Omprakash, sanjay leela bhansali.. they just love films.. and they just live for it!!"

he told me about few independent short films that went to Oscars .. and few festivals..

meeting new people and knowing new things!! thats what this is all about..

keep rockin
3 cheers
Srikanth

No comments: