Saturday, December 19, 2009

Deja vu!!

Thanks to Alwar ( my junior); he told me the meaning of this word!! Dictionary meaning for Deja vu is “the illusion of having previously experienced something actually being encountered for the first time”.
That is what I am feeling; I am feeling both those tough and excellent moments!!
Well then let us start with excellent moments; these are the things that will be with me for a long time!!
I am back to college; semester starts from January and I am eager to finish the shot parts and there is enough work for two people. I think this would be my last blog for a long time!! And I wish that, for there is no better thing than to be at work which u enjoy; no offence to write blogs ; I love that too.
So here I am sitting and watching “into the wild” nth time!! Its the story of a guy who wanders all America aimlessly!! And the movie still fascinates me; Alexander supertramp rocks!!
And music for this movie is simply superb. Whenever I see this movie ; I at least keep to songs and listen them and close the movie. Must say kinda addicted to it.
Especially the plain guitar songs( singing a song while playing a guitar); so simple and touchy!!
Tracy singing alone with guitar
( lyrics: Ain't no wonder I've never had much to say,I'm just hanging on the wind. Ain't no wonder there's no song I wanna play, this ain't no life I'm living in!!)
The voice itself is so young ; smooth; u will instantly fall in love with the song!!
And then ofcourse the song of both tracy and supertramp sings
(Lyrics: I am an old woman named after my mother; My old man is another child that's grown old
If dreams were lightning thunder was desire
This old house would have burnt down a long time ago
Chorus:
Make me an angel that flies from Montgom'ry
Make me a poster of an old rodeo
Just give me one thing that I can hold on to
To believe in this living is just a hard way to go!!

Just read the last line guys “ to believe in this living is just a hard way to go”. ‘Awesome ‘ is the only word!! My sister was just telling me; Music is something we cant live without. Absolutely correct!!
And then follows the excellent dialogues : Supertramp: you are pretty magic!!
Tracy: Yeah?
Supertramp: Yeah!! And just remember; if u want something in life ; reach out and grab it.
Poetry ; lyrics; add some music.. and then movies..do we really need anything in lives!!
“bhawraa man dekh ne chala re ek sapna”
For all those who can understand telugu
“ Dhara putri; suma gathri; nadayaadi raga”
“ tarali radha tane vasantham; tana dhariki vanaala kosam”
“ om kaaranaadhanusandhaana mou gaana me .. sankarabharanamu!!”
“Priyatama nee vachata kuselama ; nenichata kusalame”
I think i can write pages like this ; so better stop here.
So getting back to the topic; Here, I am in ISM; enjoying the winter. And I hope everyone who enjoyed their engineering days would love this. Winter is something special for everyone in their own way!! For me its about those chilly nights where you can wander with friends; singing songs or talking freaky things!! My room mate used to sleep till 4 in evening and then used to sit before computer and used to chat with babes all night ( Americans; phillipinnes ; even south Africans!! Pretty good record!! Anilji i am really sorry for this; but i couldn’t stop writing this). One of my junior was saying some days back; “Sir do you remember the red main building; especially in winter; it looks ghastly; i used to fear to go there!! “Haha.and another one was saying “ u must capture all those beautiful things in winter sir.. “
And one more beautiful thing is the lazy way we sleep in bed!! Till 10 and request your friend; to give your attendance(proxy)..lol.. I loved it. And I am glad I am back to enjoy this for some more time!! May be years later i may visit as an alumni; but that wont be the same as now.
Thats why I used the word Deja-vu—we feel like this again and again and yet they are so refreshing!! Cheers!!
And more of this kind is the excellent feeling you get when you get a new idea. My friend just called me in morning and told me “ I am planning a new project in Mumbai. Its like live updates of trains through mobile for the guys who did their reservations. We can work with IRCTC. And I need to make a PPT sort of thing; you have any ideas”.
Believe me friends ; this idea is really mind blowing!! No wonder if i see him as one of the richest;but yes it is very tough to reach that stage. I said the same to him.
He said” yeah ; i understand ; i want to start updating train details in Mumbai first; later we can improve”.. Kudos dude .. ur one of the best!! U seriously rock.
Time for a song again:
(lyric: Such is the way of the world
You can never know
Just where to put all your faith
And how will it grow

Gonna rise up
Burning black holes in dark memories
Gonna rise up
Turning mistakes into gold

Such is the passage of time
Too fast to fold
Suddenly swallowed by signs
Low and behold

Gonna rise up
Find my direction magnetically
Gonna rise up
Throw down my ace in the hole;
But then there is this feeling !!
Cheers guys;
And now getting back to the tough things!! There is this feeling when everything goes wrong!! You expect something; and definitely some other turns up; and obviously this thing happens every time we start up anything new; no complaints i say to myself ; get used to it and get the best out of it.
When i resigned job; there was a guy Nishesh who is supposed to be my technician for the movie; he said he would be with me till the movie completes and left in between!! I think people who really know their job; will never do their job.. ha ha.. It added double work for me and then thats life; Cant even say ; if he will be with us for post production with us; need to do something.
And damn it add to this; the girl u proposed says “ srikanth; i don’t have the maturity to select my match by myself”.No offense ; life is a big comedy.. no doubt about that.
But Christmas i thought will get joy for us. But My troubles literally started now. Do pray for me Plz!! I need to get my basics correct.
Nothing I can do; except sing myself
( Sure as I am breathing
Sure as I'm sad
I'll keep this wisdom in my flesh
I leave here believing more than I had
And there's a reason I'll be
A reason I'll be back

As I walk
The Hemisphere
Got my wish
To up and disappear

I been wounded
I been healed
Now for landing I been
Landing I been cleared

Sure as I'm leaving
Sure as I'm sad
I'll keep this wisdom
In my flesh

I leave here believing
More than I had
This Love has got
No Ceiling )

Lets hope 2k11 will be much better ( actually 2k10 was also awesome!! I really enjoyed this year a lot; but i just want the coming year much better.. ha ha)
3 cheers
Urs
srikanth

No comments: