Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wandering Soul!!

Guys I need small help; if u have any concepts for advertisements on any product just mail it to me; I will keep it in my script (Your name in credits promised)
This blog is nothing but the documentation of my recent thoughts and works !!

Friends; One thought has nothing to do with another as these are all wandering thoughts...
1) If you really don’t wanna make an ass of yourself in a train; I suggest to you again n again please don’t read Wodehouse while travelling; especially if its of Psmith or Jeeves. Damn it; the guy makes u laugh so loud. I was travelling home ; and placed myself happily in a side upper and started reading the book; I must have been laughing a lot; when I lifted my head; I saw all the guys sitting were looking at me n laughing!! This might have been happening from sometime and I didn’t notice it. I too started laughing with them and they started laughing more.

I got fine with it soon!! Enough of this making myself a laughing stalk; so I covered myself completely with a blanket and tried to sleep!! But the problem is if u try to suppress it makes you to laugh more; I was laughing in the blanket itself; and everyone were laughing all the more!! Too bad!! I have a weak point that I can never control my laugh!!

One more important thing; I must do something right now such that I look like a director!! May be I must wear that cow boy hat or do something similar to that. I was waiting for the guy who is giving music for movie before Spencers!! And this guy came up and said “ ohh!! Ur the guy who is making the movie; great yaar; I couldn’t believe it was you”!! I still can’t understand what exactly he expected from me or from any one. Anyways next time u see me; and u think I am acting weird!! U definitely will know the reason!!

2) Guys I need to confess something here. I am leaking some of my weak points here , while writing I have some phobia called ‘name phobia’. Its easy for me to write a story; but finding a proper name to each character is very tough for me. So when I am trying to write the script for anecdote ( i.e struggling to find a name for the main character) sitting in my room; rahulji entered; that fixed the issue; my main characters name is rahul. And regarding the heroines name; I just asked rahulji “ tell me a girl’s name which you like a lot”. He said “ I don’t know why ! but I like the name priya a lot”.That settled the issue; so when ever I take up my pen main role’s name is Rahul and girls name is Priya. So I state the fact clearly I have nothing to do with the name priya and that is the idea of rahulji alone. Even for song of life also I chose Priya as the main name; but Prashantji our DEAN bhai in anecdote; said he is literally bored of that name
And changed the name to Shreya. So my point is the Character priya has nothing to do with challa!! Ha ha
3) I am sitting pretty now; 40% of my shoot is done; and songs are already composed so I hope I can complete the shoot by march as planned!! I got a break as my actors are seriously preparing for exams!! And this is a welcome break; I can look back what I shot till now and also plan something better for the future shots!! Let’s hope all ends well that starts well.

I had a chat with sahil some days ago. “Sir; when do you think you will be millionaire? He asked me”. I Said “being a millionaire is not the thing I want; even if I earn lots of bucks; I am going to spend it in social service or open a free library for all.”; I was saying to another friend of mine “ there were only two options for me either I enter business or in movie making; the artist in me
won!! And I chose to make movies”. I personally thank each and everyone who are supporting me in making this ‘Song of Life’. You know many friends advised not to take risk!! I like the fact they are thinking about me!!
But there are people who really supported and said “ you can do it” and they believed in me so much; they are investing in me!!

Especially I am totally moved by the belief Prema kept one me; she never saw my works but still she believes in me. I pray to god that I would make it big and good and make sure every one will feel glad that they believed in me.

4) I couldn’t get tickets on the day I planned to go home; and it is by sheer luck I saw the century of Rahul Dravid; for almost 2 years he struggled for and now he is back!!( And the next day I cancelled my tickets to watch his total innings and the guy got out without adding a single run; thats another issue) I don’t know how many such beautiful innings I am going see from him!! But ask me the guys who really inspired me with his sheer work and concentration; I would say its Rahul Sharad Dravid. He loves to stay in ground and loves to bat as much time as possible; man such a dedicated person and at the end he can say Cricket is just a part of life!!He is an artist in his own way!!

Speaking of artists; Lord Krishna is one of the best artist one can ever find in history books.( I am definitely not going talk something about religion). But from the stories I heard; they say he played his flute so beautifully; that even cattle stopped grazing and peacocks and swans surrounded him to listen his songs; and I read some beautiful poems in child hood; about how they used to play while grazing those cattle in Vrindavam!! I wish I can hear that music and play with him!! I recently visited ISKCON (tirupati and banglore) it was the paintings on the top wall of the inner temple that will your breath away. So beautiful its work of grace you will really love it; give it a try when free. I sat there for an hour looking at the art work. Of course Krishna n radha rani; itself is a great treat to watch; one of the biggest romances ever written.

5) It’s happily raining here!! Ask me the best of all seasons; I will pick rainy season; especially the transition period between winter and rains; it will be slowly drizzling; and you can smell the earth; and can feel some chill!! I think this year I am lucky to be at places where ever rains are there. August n September is the rainy season in dhanbad and now I am back to home it’s raining here!!

3 cheers
Yours
srikanth

No comments: