Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sea..Art and business!!

Disclaimer:- like this title , this is a very random blog!! Patience required.

Sea is mystic and beautiful. It looks different at different times all the same its magnetic!! I had the pleasure visiting the sea.. recently.. and god it made me nostalgic. It was almost three years since I left chennai!! how time flies!!!.. remembered my first rented ( I paid my own money!!) and then our beach apartment..( one of the best times I had).. and ofcourse not to mention the friends I made there.. people used to pamper me .. offering me food..( yeah yeah... chocolates, ice creams).. may be thats what that matter.. you look back after every phase .. you remember the good times you shared and the friends you made..!! ofcourse improvization matters!! speaking of which.. I know every relationship ends.. but at the end if we just feel.. yup I will miss this chap..may be we can meet again.. you made a friend!!

Lets jump to Art. Art is something I really love!! and yeah.. films are a part of Art.. the best part of art is .. it humbles you.. when you see great works you wonder will I ever make such a beauty.. and the best part is, it makes you to forget youself.. if you see a kid who can perform better than you.. you dont get jealous.. you just tell yourself .. bless this kid.. and assist him if you can!! thats the beauty of art.. it breaks the barriers.

Business.. we had some very interesting discussion on this. One of my friend started this discussion.. maama I am ready to invest money in business on anything that gives guaranteed returns and ofcourse more than the bank interest. I told him.. if there are guaranteed returns, every one will invest on the same thing.. why only you. after all business itself is risk, but we choose what we are good!! obviously there is risk in it.. and many factors should be taken into consideration.

so my point is.. invest in my films.. you wont get a hard working fellow like me.. lol..

Speaking of which, someone asked me.. sir, what is it to take a different path.. and struggle?.. well who said I am struggling.. i am more than happy with what I am earning and I never saw multiple paths before me.. it was always a single path.

keep rockin
3 cheers
Srikanth

No comments: